The College of Education is consistently named among the top 25 colleges of education in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. In addition, all of our ranked programs are in the top 25 of their respective categories, including our program in Counseling and Personnel Services which is the number one program in the nation for eleven consecutive years.
The College is proud to count itself as one of the best colleges of education and the nation. Our rankings are evidence of the strength and dedication of College faculty, staff, the achievement of our students, and the high regard of our peers.
2011 RANKING INFORMATION
- Counseling and Personnel Services (1st)
- Educational Psychology (6th)
- Rehabilitation Counseling program (9th–last ranked in 2007 in the Health category)
- Higher Education Administration (10th)
- Special Education department (11th)
- Educational Policy (13th)
- Elementary Education (14th - tied with UCLA and U Texas/Austin)
- Administration/Supervision (16th - tied with U of Virginia)
- Curriculum and Instruction department (19th - tied with U of Iowa)
- Secondary Education (22nd)