The College of Education is consistently named among the top colleges of education in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. In addition, most of our ranked programs are in the top 25 of their respective categories, including our program in Counseling and Personnel Services which is the number one program in the nation for fourteen consecutive years.
The College is proud to count itself as one of the best colleges of education in the nation. Our rankings are evidence of the strength and dedication of College faculty, staff, the achievement of our students, and the high regard of our peers.
2013 RANKING INFORMATION
- Counseling and Personnel Services (1st)
- Educational Psychology (4th)
- Higher Education Administration (11th)
- Special Education department (11th)
- Curriculum and Instruction department (15th)
- Secondary Education (19th)
- Administration/Supervision (20th)
- Educational Policy (22nd)