- Diary of a Wimpy Kid Author Talks Books, UMD Student Days and Motivating Readers at Inspired Learning Event
- HDQM Doctoral Student Receives APF and APA Awards for Research
- TLPL Doctoral Student Recognized as "Most Valuable Professor" by UMD's Field Hockey Team
- Webex, A New Videoconferencing Tool
- Drew S. Fagan Named to Maryland Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) Stakeholder Engagement Committee
CHSE researchers Ellen Fabian and Richard Luecking received a $6.8 million grant from the Maryland State Department of Educationís Division of Rehabilitation Services to research how to best help high school students with disabilities prepare for college or the workforce.