- Notable COE Affirmative Action Scholar Criticizes Lawsuit against Harvard University
- CYC "Launches" Crowdfunding for New Playground
- Society for Research in Child Development Recognizes HDQM Faculty for Distinguished Contributions
- COE Alumni Awarded Hollyhock Fellowship at Stanford University
- COE Programs Advance in 2016 U.S. News & World Report Rankings
The Center for Young Children is holding a Launch UMD campaign to crowdsource funds for a new playground. The kids who attend the CYC contributed ideas to this project.
You can learn more about the project – including how to make a donation – at the project’s Launch UMD page.
Excellent Programs at the College of Education
In new rankings from U.S. News & World Report, “2016 Best Graduate Schools,” six COE programs rank in the top 20 nationwide. Our counseling program ranks #1 for the sixteenth year in a row. Overall, the College ranks #26 among the nation’s graduate schools of education. To learn more, read our article on the rankings.