Welcome to ETS
Educational Technology Services (ETS) provides technology assistance to the College of Education at the University of Maryland. It is our mission to provide an infrastructure of technology hardware, software and support that allows College faculty and staff to experience a seamless integration of technology into their teaching, research and administrative duties.
Our committed team is here to provide:
- First-tier assistance with our computer labs, technology classrooms, and circulating equipment through our Technology Desk
- Desktop support by specialized technicians who respond to trouble tickets in the college for faculty and staff computers, printers, and other IT issues.
- Training and support with integrating technology into teaching and learning. This includes faculty training via sychronous and asynchronous learning tools.
- Training and support for web and web-based technologies, maintenance of the college web site, and web-based systems that support faculty and staff in the College.
- Liaising with central IT (DIT) on enterprise systems support, College advocacy, campus initiatives, and other issues as appropriate.