This course is for business students or practicing professionals
who want to develop their business communication skills.
Polish your presentation skills, strengthen your discussion
skills, and gain confidence in handling common business and
business school tasks.
In this course, you will learn strategies for and practice:
- presentation skills (case studies, research projects)
- discussion skills (small group and whole class)
- asking and answering questions in a classroom setting
- business correspondence, especially through email
You will learn vocabulary and functional language within a
business context, specifically:
- language for talking about the economy
- language and protocol for business meetings
- language and protocol for negotiations
- language for talking about sales and marketing
- language for talking about accounting and finance
English is the language of business, especially international
Let this course help you reach your business goals!
Please note that electives do not start until Friday, June 15.