- COE Alumna Named 2016 AGS Geography Teacher Fellow
- UMD Education Researchers Awarded $6.8M to Prepare Students with Disabilities for College, Workforce
- An Interview with Tabitha Kidwell, Ph.D. Language, Literacy and Social Inquiry
- Melanie Killen Serves as Editor for Equity and Justice-Focused Issue of Child Development
- UMD Researcher Awarded $1.8M to Develop Innovative Methods to Teach Foundational Math Skills
- COE alumna Jeanne Branthover '78 to be honored at UMD Annual Alumni Gala
||Inspired Learning: Motivating Readers with Diary of a Wimpy Kid Author Jeff Kinney
|November 3 to
|The Sixteenth Annual Maryland Conference:
Data Analytics and Psychometrics: Informing Assessment Practices
||Multilingual Research Center Speaker Series
"How do I teach something I myself don't fully grasp?":The development of pedagogical content knowledge in learning-to-teach"
The College of Education is excited to welcome a number of new faculty members to for the 2016-17 academic year. The college looks forward to their scholarship and to the relationships they build with students, the faculty, and the broader community.
CHSE researchers Ellen Fabian and Richard Luecking received a $6.8 million grant from the Maryland State Department of Educationís Division of Rehabilitation Services to research how to best help high school students with disabilities prepare for college or the workforce.