- HDQM Doctoral Student Awarded Harold Gulliksen Psychometric Research Fellowship
- The Cost of a College Education: Guzman Studies Postgraduate Outcomes for Latino Students
- Middle States Council for the Social Studies Gives Award to MCERT Student
- University of Maryland College of Education Programs Excel in 2018 U.S. News Rankings
- General Purpose Classroom Technology Upgrades
- Computer Purchase Consultation Service
- A Successful Giving Day 2017 for the UMD College of Education
- An Interview with Kristin Sinclair, Ph.D. Education Policy
- COE Research Finds Young Latino Boys Tend to Have Stable Family Lives,Yet Lag on Academics
- Cixin Wang Awarded APA Grant to Fund Anti-bullying Resource for Asian American Families
||Using Technology to Support Language Growth
Presented by Laurah Jurca, MS
Multilingual Research Center Workshop
||Graduate Appreciation Day
Meet your fellow students and enjoy some light refreshments!
||The Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
Challenges and Possibilities for Education in Maryland
|April 5 to
|Presentations by HDQM Faculty at the
Society for Research in Child Development Conference
The University of Maryland College of Educationís student counseling and personnel services program remains the top-ranked graduate program of its kind in the country, according to the 2018 U.S. News & World Report rankings. Additional programs, as well as the college as a whole, also received high marks.
Chris Flores, a student in the College of Educationís Masterís Certification Program (MCERT), was selected as one of two winners of the Middle States Council for the Social Studiesí 2017 Bernice Samalonis Award.
On Giving Day 2017, a one-day fundraising challenge hosted by the university, the College of Education raised a record $37,988 for COE students and programs.