The College Assembly provides a means for faculty, staff, and students to: fulfill their responsibilities in carrying out the mission of the College, promote the general welfare, and achieve high standards of teaching, research and service.
The functions of the CEA shall include:
- to provide regularly for the collective expression of faculty , staff, and student concerns and viewpoints;
- to provide for full communication among the faculty, staff, and students of the college and the university community;
- to promote collaborative efforts in areas relating to the purpose of the College of Education;
- to formulate instruments, policies, and procedures relevant to governance;
- to act as the referendum body for the College of Education;
- to participate in activities relating to the organization and management of the College and its administrative units.