College of Education *
College of Education *

Graduate Student Resources

Research Support

Campus Resources

Email and File Storage

Student Resources

Human Resources and Benefits

Teaching Resources

  • UMEG - University of Maryland Electronic Grading System
  • WebCT - Online course administration and discussion software

Graduate School Forms
Forms for graduate students can be found by following this link to the Graduate School.
Graduate Student Forms
General forms, Thesis and dissertation forms, Fellowship and financial forms, and Graduate faculty forms are included. The specific forms provided are listed below.
Appointment Letter for Graduate Assistants
Appointment Letter for Graduate Fellows
Approved Program Form
Application for Admission to Candidacy
Application For Graduation
Certification of Finances Form
Certification of Master's Degree without Thesis
Combined Bachelor's / Master's Form
Credit Card Payment Form
Dual Masters and Doctoral Degree Form
Electronic Publication Form and "Publishing Your Dissertation" Information Sheet
Emergency Loan Request
Goldhaber Travel Award Application
Graduate Credit Permission Form
Graduate School Incomplete Contract
Graduate Student Overload Assignment Request
Health Insurance Reimbursement Request
Nomination to the Graduate Faculty Form
Nomination of Thesis or Dissertation Committee
Non-Resident Alien Fellow Payroll Packet
Overload Payments for Graduate Students
Petition For Regulation Waiver
Petition for Residency Classification Form
Petition for Waiver of Continuous Registration
Proquest / UM Submission Agreement
Request for Leave of Absence
Request for Time Extension
Request for Transfer or Inclusion of Credit for the Master's Degree
Residency Information Form
Survey of Earned Doctorates
Tuition Remission for External Fellowships
Training Grant Tuition Remission