N E W S!
General Purpose Classroom Technology Upgrades Completed
The Division of IT (DIT) has completed installation of upgraded technology in all ten College of Education General Purpose Classrooms (GPCs). The new technology includes:
- External device for controlling projection,
- A document camera in each room,
- Integrated, wall-mounted lecture-capture camera,
- Ceiling mounted microphones,
- HDMI capability,
- Other external input ports.
Operation of the system has changed slightly, so if you are planning to teach in Benjamin, please contact us for information on training resources.
For more information, or to arrange training, please contact our Technology Desk during regular semester hours: