- Candise Lin, doctoral candidate in the Human Development program has received a National Science Foundation Doctoral Dissertation Research Award. November 2012
- The following HDQM Faculty received recognition for their outstanding achievements: Patricia A. Alexander (Regents Faculty Award for Mentoring); Ann A. Battle (COE Distinguished Outreach Award); Gregory Hancock (COE Distinguished Scholarship Award); Melanie Killen (Director of Graduate Studies of the Year Award); Andre Rupp (AERA Division D Significant Contribution to Research Methodology Award); and both Natasha Cabrera and Meredith Rowe (ADVANCE Award). Summer 2012
- More news...
EDHD 718 Fall 2010 Seminar Dates:
- August 24th 1:00 -3:00pm EDU 3315
Orientation and Getting Started
- September 24th 1:00 -3:00pm EDU 3315
Connecting the classroom experience to the broader campus community
Guest speaker: Dr. Barbara Jacoby
- October 22nd 1:00 -3:00pm EDU 3315
Building your teaching philosophy
Guest speaker: Dr. Spencer Benson
- November 19th 1:00 -3:00pm EDU 3315
Diversity & individual differences: "Problem students" & "ethical concerns"
- December 3rd 1:00 -3:00pm EDU 3315
Grading disputes & related policy: Wrapping up the semester