study is supported by a grant from the Interagency
Education Research Initiative , a combined effort of the National
Science Foundation, the U.S.
Department of Education, and the National
Institutes of Health. The IERI Award Number is REC-0115389.
For further information, contact Rose Savitsky, Project Manager, 301-405-8461, or Daria Buese, Research Associate, 301-405-1168.
Welcome to the HQT instruments page. On this page you will find power point presentations of the Observation Protocols and the Log Observations.
Downloading Directions (for Macintosh users):
· Click on the file you want to download (e.g. Math Protocol)
· Go to link properties
· Click on “download link to disk”
· Save the file to your computer
Note: For windows users it is not necessary to save the file on the hard disk.
Running the Instruments:
· Open Power Point
· Click on open File
· Use the arrow keys to go through the presentation
· To exit the presentation press ESC key