The EDPL Dialogue
(The Department's Newsletter)
Note: If you wish to read The Dialogue
, you will
need to use Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher. If you do not have this
product on your computer you may download
FREE of charge from the Adobe website.
is the combined effort of students and faculty to
keep us abreast of what's happening in our department.
- Would you like to write an article for The Dialogue?
- Do you have any information that you would like to share with
our department community?
- Have you recently presented at a conference, had a scholarly writing
accepted for publication, been promoted, or defended your dissertation?
- Have you discovered campus information that would be useful to
the department community?
- Have you recently read a journal article or books that you would
like to recommend to other students?
- Have you recently presented at a conference, published a paper,
been promoted, or defended your dissertation?
- Are you working on any projects and/or involved in any activities
that you would like to share with the department community?
- If you are a recent graduate, do you have any "tips" that you
would like to share that helped you complete your seminar paper,
thesis, or dissertation?
- Have you recently added a spouse or child to your family?
The success of The Dialogue
depends on you!!
All submissions may be directed to Carol Corneilse.
Education Policy and Leadership
2110 Benjamin Building
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
Last modified Tuesday, 27-Feb-2007 15:10:12 EST