Below are some helpful on and off campus resources. Have a tip or campus resource to share? Can't find what you're looking for? Send us an email so we can provide you with resources you can use.
SASP (Student Affiliates of School Psychology)
- Financial Aid and Graduate Assistantships
- Recharge your Terrapin Express Card
- Career Center
- Hebeler Endowment Fund
- Guide to Student Services
- Stamp Student Union Graduate
- Graduate Student Government
- Students Tickets for UMD Sporting Events
- Free and Discounted Students Tickets for Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center at Maryland
- Higher Education Specialization: Student Website
- FYI Events
- Free Stuff @ Maryland
- Student Organizations
- Tour the White House
- Visit the U.S. Capitol
- Smithsonian Museums
- National Gallery of Art
- The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- The National Archives Building
- The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Library of Congress
- Dining in DC
- Events in Washington
- Save 5% on Campus Food! If you use your Terrapin Express card to buy food at concession stands operated by the University, you don't have to pay tax!
- Can't Find a Resource for a Paper? The Library's Inter-Library Loan program makes it possible to track down almost any journal article or publication.
- Free Coffee at the Union!Ask for a frequent coffee card at the Coffee Bar in the Student Union. After 10 cups, you get one free!
Join the EDHI ListservWe have a listserv for our HESI students. It takes less than one minute to subscribe. Please do not delay and miss important announcements!
How to Subscribe:
- Send an email to the following address: Listserv@listserv.umd.edu
- In the body and subject line of your email, type: Subscribe EDHICOMM firstname lastname
- You will receive a confirmation message when you successfully subscribe to the list. Be sure to open the message and read it carefully; there is a response required from you within 48 hours.